About Serta Mattress
About Serta Mattress
Serta® is proud to be the number one mattress manufacturer in the United States and a leading brand across the globe. A pioneer in comfort since introducing the first Perfect Sleeper® mattress to the world in 1931, Serta continues to bring many “firsts” to the industry including the breakthrough iComfort® Sleep System featuring the latest in gel memory foam technology. Explore everything the Serta has to offer, learn more about its history, mattress options, and buying benefits below before browsing American Mattress’s large collection of Serta mattresses for sale! Some of Serta’s impressive mattress materials and comfort innovations include:
- 6" Serta Foam Core support system
- One-sided maintenance free mattress
- FiberSerta's FireBlocker system
- Available 825 Edition Custom Support Coil System with BestEdge Foam Encasement
- Available TempActiv™ Max Gel Memory Foam
- Available EverCool® Supreme Memory Foam for added comfort
Why Choose Serta?
Serta is the leading provider of mattresses to the hospitality industry, partnering with hotel groups such as Hilton Worldwide, Marriott International, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Choice Hotels International, Best Western International, Omni Hotels and Resorts, as well as Bellagio Las Vegas. In addition to being the leading provider in the professional industry, Serta also come equipped with innovative technology and numerous next-level ownership perks including:
Every Serta® mattress is backed by Serta’s 10-year limited warranty
All Serta mattresses are designed and assembled in the USA
Serta uses only CertiPUR-US® Certified Polyurethane Foam
Over 90 years of experience
Serta has been advancing the art of comfort for almost 90 years, bringing quality products to more than 150 countries worldwide. Every bed across the Serta®portfolio is designed to provide superior comfort, including the award-winning Perfect Sleeper® and iComfort® collections. Explore our journey throughout the years, see how we’ve continued to innovate below.
- 1931, the Perfect Sleeper® mattress brand was released to the world
- 1950s, the Sertapedic® mattress was introduced with the tagline, “You sleep ON it, not in it”
- 1970s, Serta released the very first plusher “Pillow Soft®” mattress to the world
- 1980s, Serta introduced the first ever continuous coil innerspring design
- 1992, Serta launched its iconic logo
- 2000, Serta Counting Sheep made their first public appearance and quickly became award-winning brand icons
- 2008, the Serta Counting Sheep were herded into the Advertising Hall of Fame
- 2010, Serta joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation to redesign its Perfect Sleeper®
- 2011, Serta launched its breakthrough iComfort Sleep System
- 2012, Serta achieved the ranking of the #1 mattress manufacturer in the United States
- 2014, 2015, & 2016, Serta was named America’s Most Recommended Mattress, Pillow and Box Spring brand by the Women’s Choice Award
Serta Awards and Accolades
Consumers and experts alike have recognized Serta for its industry-leading mattresses. Starting in 2014, Serta has received the Women’s Choice Award® for Most Recommended Mattress, Pillow and Box Spring Brand for four consecutive years. Additionally, both Serta’s flagship Perfect Sleeper® and iComfort® mattress collections have received the Consumers Digest Best Buy™ Award. Serta awards and accolades include:
- Leading mattress manufacturer in the United States and a leading brand in more than 100 other countries across the globe
- Highest recommendation rating among women in a nationwide survey of thousands of women conducted by WomenCertified®
- Both Serta’s flagship Perfect Sleeper® and iComfort® mattress collections have been named Consumers Digest Best Buys
Serta Buying Benefits
Every Serta mattress is designed to provide exceptional comfort. Recognizing each person’s unique needs, Serta’s product portfolio spans every price point and mattress construction so that everyone can find the sleep comfort they deserve. The Serta® Perfect Sleeper® is the only official mattress of the National Sleep Foundation and is engineered to help the five common sleep problems. Looking for the contouring, pressure-relieving comfort of memory foam, but worried it could sleep too hot or not feel right for you? Serta® iComfort® mattresses are now designed from the inside out with Serta’s most advanced technologies to deliver the cooling comfort and support you need.
Serta Mattress Collections
Find the perfect mattress for you, choose from the innovative and luxurious Serta Luxe, the cool and supportive iComfort, or the exclusive and restorative Perfect Sleeper. No matter your body type or budget, Serta has a mattress waiting for you.
Serta Luxe Mattresses
The Serta Luxe Edition features advanced bedding technology exclusive to Serta. Layers of memory foam compliment the 825 Edition Support® Coil System, maximizing both comfort and support. Innovative memory foams found in the Serta Luxe includePillowSoft® Aire, Serta® Support Foam, Cool Twist® Gel Memory Foam, BestEdge® Foam Encasement, and HyperTouch™ Comfort. Highlights of the Serta Luxe mattress include:
Comfort Type: Plush
Mattress Height: 11.5"
Layers: FreshFeel Fiber - HyperTouch™ Comfort System - Serta® PillowSoft® Foam - Cool Twist® Gel Foam - 825 Edition Custom Support® Coil System with BestEdge® Foam - Serta® Support Foam
Serta iComfort Mattresses
Experience ultimate comfort with the cool and supportive iComfort specifically engineered to keep the warmest sleepers cool. With iComfort, multi-layered mattress-cooling foam technology adds support, resilience, and temperature regulation for the coolest, most comfortable sleep ever. Highlights of the iComfort mattress include:
Comfort Type: Plush
Mattress Height: 10"
Layers: Cold Touch™ Cover - EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam - EverCool® Fuze Gel Foam
Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses
Perfect Sleeper provides more than 40% better pressure relief, in addition the latest Perfect Sleeper also comes equipped with HeiQ V-Block™ technology. This technology helps kill 99.9% of bacteria on contact. Inside the Perfect Sleep also features exclusive HexCloud™ Gel Memory Foam designed to deliver cool, contouring pressure relief for the best sleep. All models include the 1000 Edition Custom Support™ Coil System for exceptional support and reduced motion transfer, plus Serta’s BestEdge® Foam Encasement technology, an extra-deep foam rail made to help reduce edge roll-off and extend the sleep surface. Highlights of the Perfect Sleeper mattress include:
Comfort Type: Extra Firm
Mattress Height: 13"
Layers: CoolFeel™ Cover - HeiQ Vblock™ - HexCloud™ Gel Memory Foam - 1000 Edition Custom Support™ Coil System
Shop Serta Mattresses